East Lake High School Volleyball
2020 Season Information
Varsity Head Coach- Terry Small (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Junior Varsity Head Coach: Bryan Avergonzado (email@example.com)
Conditioning/Training @ East Lake High School gym begins Monday August 3rd:
In order to participate please download this form. Both parent and student must sign and date. Bring to first day of conditioning/Training. If you don’t have the form you cannot participate. No exceptions.
Also, besides the signed form players need to bring these 3 things.
* A mask- players need to arrive wearing a mask. This can be a medical mask or a face covering. Example a bandana, scarf or piece of cloth tied on. The mask won’t be worn during workouts.
* Water jugs- please send your player with plenty of water for the entire practice, no sharing allowed.
* Towel- marked with their name on it so there is no confusion, they must use their own towel.
Open Gym @ First Lutheran: Pinellas Heat Volleyball Club is offering open gym starting June 30th at First Lutheran Church, 1644 Nursery Rd, Clearwater 33756. This is offered to any High School age player at $5:00 per night. Coach Bryan and myself will be organizing the evening so please try to make each night. We will be following Covid19 regulations and registration is required each night to monitor the numbers that are allowed in the facility.
Practices: Practices will continue the remainder of the week after tryouts for players making the teams.
Blue & Silver Scrimmage: The annual Blue & Silver Scrimmage is Friday, August TBA @ 6:00 pm. Players will be placed on teams and proceed through a normal match routine. A REQUIRED PARENT MEETING will be immediately following the scrimmage in the gymnasium.
First day of School August TBA.
Publix Fundraiser for JV and Varsity is August 15th.
All items below are required for the athlete to participate in the first team camp training if attending or tryout on July 27th. Forms need to be completed between July 1st and July 30th for the 2020/2021 school year.
- Required Forms: Click Here
- Concussion Program: https://www.pcsb.org/Page/1550
- Concussion Video: http://nfhslearn.com/courses/61059/concussion-for-students
- Click here for a picture of all documents that need to be uploaded in step 6
- Sign up and upload all above documents to Athletic Clearance: https://athleticclearance.com/
Athlete’s Cleared To Participate (As Of 8/10/2020 at 10:02 pm)
Any new kids need to bring Covid19 Release Form
Tuesday, August 11th Schedule
7:00-8:30 Gymnasium Conditioning/Skill Training
8:00-8:30 Outdoor Basketball court Conditioning
8:30-9:30 Gym Training
Naomi St Leger
9:30-11:00 Gymnasium Conditioning/Skill Training